JEM Engineering, LLC is a world class supplier of antenna and antenna systems for military and commercial applications. With our headquarters in Laurel, Maryland, JEM is looking to expand with bright, motivated individuals with a drive for excellence. We are a dedicated, highly experienced engineering firm focused on the development and validations of antennas for manpack, vehicular, and airborne use.
Must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in materials (receiving, material handler, shipping). Must have a strong communication and people skills. Must have strong computer skills and prior experience with a MRP system. Must be able to handle a structured work environment. Must be self-motivated and have a can-do attitude.
An inventory specialist helps oversee inventory control by keeping track of all products and supplies as well as comparing actual inventory to records. Proficiency in the use of inventory software, detailed knowledge of the range of a company’s products, and a strong attention to detail. Maintains records of all inventory, produces inventory reports for managers on a regular basis, and keeps all stock organized and replenished as necessary.
• Checking in material received and moving material
• Use various types of material handling equipment
• Maintain proper inventory count and perform cycle counts
• Use computer to perform inventory transactions
• Pull material for manufacturing and assembly orders
• Work with supervisors, schedulers and other personnel as needed
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
• Counts all products and supplies for kitting purposes
• Packs up defective items for return, creates shipping labels, and mails items.
• Adjusts inventory reports to account for new deliveries
• Ensures that all stock on the floor is organized, properly stored, and in good condition.
1. Attendance and Dependability: The employee can be depended on to report to work at the scheduled time and is seldom absent from work. Employee can be depended upon to complete work in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner and is conscientious about assignments.
2. Communication and Contact: The employee communicates effectively both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
3. Relationships with Others: The employee works effectively and relates well with others including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works to maintain constructive working relationships.
ATTN: Human Resources
8683 Cherry Lane
Laurel, MD 20707
Don’t see your position?
Feel free to fill out a general application so we have your resume on file. We’re always looking for talented people to join our team.
No Third Parties Please
We wish to hear directly from interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer