JEM Engineering, LLC is a world class supplier of antenna and antenna systems for military and commercial applications. With our headquarters in Laurel, Maryland, JEM is looking to expand with bright, motivated individuals with a drive for excellence. We are a dedicated, highly experienced engineering firm focused on the development and validations of antennas for manpack, vehicular, and airborne use.
Equal Employment Opportunity
JEM Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. JEM Engineering prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. JEM Engineering conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business to business (B2B) sales role with proven success.
- Familiarity with antennas and/or RF components
- Working knowledge of ACT!. Salesforce, or similar CRM tools
- Must have excellent organizational, written and oral communication, listening and presentation skills
- Must be self-starter, able to show creativity and drive for growth targets for new accounts
- US Citizen
JEM is a world class supplier of antenna and antenna systems for military and commercial applications. With our headquarters in Laurel, Maryland, JEM is looking to expand with bright, motivated individuals with a drive for excellence. We are dedicated, highly experienced engineering firm focused on the development and validations of antennas for manpack, vehicular, and airborne use.
A sales manager represents JEM Engineering to our customers. S/he has knowledge of JEM’s capabilities / core competencies and proposes a solution for our customers. JEM is looking for talent to bring new perspectives and ideas to service our customers for long term growth. The sales manager will help and have input on all aspects of the sales process from marketing to program kick-off.
This position is based in Laurel, Maryland with 10% average travel per year. Many of our customers are local; reliable transportation is required.
- Develop and execute strategic plan for assigned region/accounts to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
- Cultivate customer relationship by understanding the requirements and providing an optimal solution
- Maintain customer and opportunity information in CRM database
- Prepare complex RFP/RFQs
- Participate in marketing activities (trade shows and conference)
- Coordinate customer proposals and bid information to appropriate project staff member.
- And other duties assigned by your supervisor to assist the JEM team.
- Carry out activities oriented in compliance with the established quality management system.
ATTN: Human Resources
8683 Cherry Lane
Laurel, MD 20707
Don’t see your position?
Feel free to fill out a general application so we have your resume on file. We’re always looking for talented people to join our team.
No Third Parties Please
We wish to hear directly from interested candidates.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer