Rapid RF Testing Services
At JEM Engineering, we understand that accurate measurement of antenna electrical performance is critical. That’s why we offer a range of rapid testing services from 50 MHz to 40 GHz for antenna, microwave and communication systems.
Our Testing Services allow for:
- Complete tests in minutes instead of days
- Frequency ranges from 50 MHz to 40 GHz, covering standards such as Bluetooth™, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, cellular, and more!
- Capabilities Including:
- Radiation patterns
- Antenna gain and efficiency
- Axial ratio
- Human body interaction effects
- Multiple test chambers to fit your needs
- Variety of data format options, patterns and plots, including:
- 2D and 3D Radiation patterns from our Spherical Near-Field (SNF) Chamber
- Swept gain and efficiency
- ASCII data
- Data files can be processed using a variety of software, such as:
- Data can be saved directly and securely to a customer’s own hard drive on-site
JEM houses multiple RF test chambers at our facility in Laurel, MD, centrally located between Baltimore and Washington, D.C, and convenient to Dulles International, BWI, and Reagan Washington National airports.
Customers testing at JEM have the advantage of working with our knowledgeable and experienced onsite RF technicians and engineers, who provide guidance and support to the testing experience and can assist with data analysis and interpretation.
We have the highest commitment to your business’s proprietary designs and trade secrets, keeping everything you give us – as well as resulting test data – under careful lock and key. Furthermore, we promise to provide the most experienced test technicians and antenna engineers, providing you with the best value of high accuracy antenna testing in the industry.
Get A Rapid Antenna Testing Quote Now
To learn more and to find out if rapid RF testing from JEM Engineering is a good fit for you project, contact us at (301) 317-1070 or request a quote online for antenna testing services.