At JEM Engineering, we understand that accurate measurement of antenna electrical performance is critical. That’s why we offer a range of rapid testing services from 50 MHz to 40 GHz for antenna, microwave and communication systems.
Rapid RF Testing Services
- Complete tests in minutes instead of days
- Frequency ranges from 50 MHz to 40 GHz, covering standards such as Bluetooth™, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, cellular, and more!
- Capabilities Including:
- Radiation patterns
- Antenna gain and efficiency
- Axial ratio
- Human body interaction effects
- Multiple test chambers to fit your needs
- Variety of data format options, patterns and plots, including:
- 2D and 3D Radiation patterns from our Spherical Near-Field (SNF) Chamber
- Swept gain and efficiency
- ASCII data
- Data files can be processed using a variety of software, such as:
- Data can be saved directly and securely to a customer’s own hard drive on-site
JEM houses multiple RF test chambers at our facility in Laurel, MD, within easy reach of both Baltimore and Washington DC, and convenient to Dulles International, BWI, and Reagan Washington National airports.
Customers testing at JEM have the advantage of working with our knowledgeable and experienced onsite RF technicians and engineers, who provide guidance and support to the testing experience and can assist with data analysis and interpretation.
We have the highest commitment to your business’s proprietary designs and trade secrets, keeping everything you give us – as well as resulting test data – under careful lock and key. Furthermore, we promise to provide the most experienced test technicians and antenna engineers, providing you with the best value of high accuracy antenna testing in the industry.
Get A Rapid Antenna Testing Quote Now
To learn more and to find out if rapid RF testing from JEM Engineering is a good fit for you project, contact us at (301) 317-1070 or request a quote online for antenna testing services.
For quick turnaround custom antenna engineering with 100% satisfaction guarantee, partner with JEM Engineering. We offer custom antenna products, development, and testing services using our in-house rapid prototyping and testing facilities from 2 MHz to 40 GHz, including a tapered far-field anechoic chamber and a high-speed spherical near to far-field anechoic chamber.
With expertise in quick-reaction custom antenna development, novel antenna products, and rapid RF testing services for both government and commercial applications, the engineers at JEM have decades of combined experience in the development and validation of antennas, microwave circuits, phased arrays and associated electronics.
Custom Antenna Development
JEM Engineering’s extensive antenna development experience allows us to design, build and validate custom antennas for a variety of applications. Some of the types of antennas we specialize in include:
- Broadband Antennas – These antennas operate over a wide band of frequencies such as spirals, log-periodic dipoles and Vivaldi notch elements.
- Narrowband Antennas – These antennas operate over narrow bandwidths, including patch and resonant cavity antennas.
- Genetic Antennas – These antennas are designed by a computer based on an optimization algorithm, such as a genetic algorithm or some other iterative method.
- Array Antenna & Beamformers – An array antenna consists of multiple radiating elements sometimes fed by a corporate power divider or beamformer.
- Housings, Assemblies, and Structural Components – These are the mechanical components created to support electrical designs, and can range from simple enclosures, to protective covers, to mounting hardware, to moving mechanical structures.
The JEM Difference
JEM’s commitment to quality is instilled throughout every area of the company, from front-desk operations to prototyping, and we continue to grow our network of quality and compliance professionals.
Our transparent quality policy is met by:
- Meeting our customers’ requirements and expectations;
- Continually improving our product, striving to ship defect-free products;
- Continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system; and
- Maintaining a motivated and highly skilled team.
Contact JEM Engineering For A Quote On Custom Antenna Development Services
See how JEM Engineering can bring your custom antenna needs to life. Contact us for a complimentary consultation and quote on custom antenna engineering services.
JEM Engineering, LLC houses multiple RF test chambers at its facility in Laurel, Maryland, within easy reach of both Baltimore and Washington, District of Columbia. JEM has two anechoic test chambers, a spherical near-field chamber and a tapered antenna test chamber, which are used for both government and commercial applications. Customers testing at JEM have the advantage of working with knowledgeable and experienced RF technicians and engineers, who provide guidance and support to the testing experience and can assist with data analysis and interpretation.
Data files are available in a variety of easy-to-handle formats, and can be processed using software such as MATLAB, MathCAD or EXCEL. JEM can also generate a variety of useful reports and plots, including 3D radiation patterns for data collected using its Spherical Near-Field (SNF) Chamber. The TATF chamber offers accuracy of peak gain measurements ± 1.0 dB from 80 to 400 MHz, ± 0.7 dB from 400 MHz to 1 GHz, and ± 0.5 dB from 1 GHz to 18 GHz. The data analysis and reduction software supports a wide range of outputs, including radiation patterns and swept gain. ASCII data files are easily processed by third party analysis tools such as MATLAB, MathCAD or EXCEL.
RF antenna testing is only one of the services that JEM Engineering offers. The company, founded in 2001, also specializes in quick-reaction custom antenna design and development, and novel antenna products. JEM’s product offering includes, but is not limited to, radome antennas, vehicle mounted antennas, flight qualified antennas, monitoring antennas, outdoor antennas, concealed antannas, portable antennas, magnetic antennas, web antennas, communication antennas. JEM Engineering proudly holds ISO 9001:2008 certification.