Since the company’s launch, JEM has carefully selected a variety of suppliers that excel in very specific areas to assist us – and our customers – in the production of custom antennas. Today, JEM subcontractors facilitate both our high and low volume production.
Our supplier partners comply with ANSI, SAE and/or MIL standards. They also undergo a quality selection process specific to JEM’s needs. We score our supplier partners for part and service quality history, communication and documentation, as well as compatibility with our business practices.
A few years ago, JEM Engineering began to shift our business focus from chiefly commercial antennas to antennas that meet government and military requirements. With this in mind, we have also revised, and now make available, here on this web page our Purchase Order Quality Requirements for supplier partners. If you have questions about these QPRs, please click here to e-mail JEM Quality.
Do YOU have what it takes to become a JEM Engineering supplier partner?
To find out, view the QPR clauses above, then complete our Supply Survey Form and return it to us for scoring. We primarily partner with, but are not limited to, the following types of suppliers:
- Circuit board manufacturing
- Metal machining
- Non-metal machining
- Plastic molding and manufacturing
- Electronic components, cables & parts, both commercial and custom
- Painting and chemical treatment/finishing
- Custom cable assemblies
- Test, measurement & control instruments
- Nameplates and labels
JEM’s engineers work closely with all of these vendors and more, to maximize manufacturability, reliability and quality. Click here to email us if you have questions.
Quality & Customer Service – Our Policy
JEM Engineering’s Quality Policy:
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Meet our customers’ requirements and expectations.
- Continually improve our product, striving to ship defect free products.
- Continually improve the effectiveness of our Quality Management System.
- Communicate JEM’s quality objectives to our highly skilled team.