Join Our Team
Our ability to develop working solutions for our customers is founded in our core competency—custom antenna products, development, and testing, delivered quickly. Reengineering, benchmarking, continuous improvement, total quality management, and time-based competition have all proven vital for JEM Engineering’s success.
In pursuit of our goals, we continue to assemble an experienced and proven team.
Always growing, always improving.
Our company is always looking for talented people to join our team of engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, business development, and administrative professionals.
We’re also committed to making sure JEM Engineering is a great place to work. We always have our employees’ best interest in mind; we periodically review our benefits package to make sure our offerings are competitive and give our employees some peace of mind.
Paid Time Off
Because work-life balance matters to us, our employees benefit from flexible paid leave, which includes holidays, sick leave, birthday holidays, personal days, and accrued vacation time with unlimited rollover.
401(K), Life & Liability Insurance
Everyone’s financial well-being is important. We offer employer-paid life and liability insurance. Additionally, our employees can make pre-tax contributions to their retirement plans.
Health & Wellness
Our comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance plans are tailored to fit your needs. We offer multiple options, including HSAs. Our providers also offer incentivized programs for staying healthy.
The RF Technician IV will work under immediate supervision. They will rely on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the function of the job.
- AS in Engineering or equivalent with ten (10) years’ relevant technical experience which may include hands-on fabrication to specifications using general shop equipment (i.e. bandsaw, table saw, drill press, etc.)
- Troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of antenna testing equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS Office software package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with a variety of current manufacturing processes
- Ability to to communicate clearly with customers and antenna engineers
- Ability to work with employees at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive project goals
- Team player
- Strong work ethic, including ability to work independently
- Familiarity with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of antenna and/or RF theory and experiments
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the antenna industry
- Soldering experience
- Collaborative development and fabrication of prototype designs based on engineering specifications
- Setting up, checking and correcting operational and experimental electrical machinery, circuitry, and equipment adhering to pre-established guidelines of the organization’s engineering specifications
- Other duties assigned by your supervisor to assist the JEM Engineering team
THIS POSITION REQUIRES USE OF INFORMATION OR ACCESS TO HARDWARE WHICH IS SUBJECT TO THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR). ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE U.S. PERSONS WITHIN THE MEANING OF ITAR. ITAR DEFINES A U.S. PERSON AS A U.S. CITIZEN, U.S. PERMANENT RESIDENT (i.e.”GREEN CARD HOLDER”), POLITICAL ASYLEE, OR REFUGEE.
Don’t see your postition? If you believe you you’re a good fit for JEM Engineering, but do not see an open position available, we encourage you to fill out the general application below so that we may review your credentials and keep them on file.
* We wish to hear directly from interested candidates. No third parties, please.
JEM Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
JEM Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We conform to the spirit, as well as to the letter, of all applicable laws and regulations.
Want to receive monthly news and announcements from JEM Engineering?
Every month, we release our monthly newsletter. Our newsletters feature the latest news about our company, new product releases, as well as informative articles on antenna design, development, and theory.